Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Promising New Year

I hope that all are ready to join me in what I hope will be a promising new year.  I have made many resolutions over my lifetime each January.  Some resolutions I did hold for awhile, however, by far and wide most of my resolutions did not even begin.

I took some time away from this blog and my other Google Sites to spend some end of year time on my 3 Etsy.com sites, Wilkes Vintage Finds, ValJeanne Photography, and Jeanne's Emporium.  Etsy.com is based in Brooklyn, NY.  This E-Commerce website is a marketplace that has over 800,000 shops selling vintage, handmade and supplies.  I have 1 vintage shop and 2 shops that sell handmade items.


Now that 2015 has arrived and proceeded, I want to make a resolution to bolster my 4 media/blogging websites.  I am undertaking a large project in publishing these sites bi-monthly beginning in February.


I hope that you will click on the tabs to my links for the 3 Etsy shops and the 3 Media Sites.  I am also enabling commenting this year, so that I may benefit my readers with up-to-date informative and engaging web content.


A good agenda planner is a vital component to my scheduling needs.  I have already purchased 4 books to assist me in becoming more adept at multitasking this year.  Adding to my schedule, affiliate marketing with ClickBank and Amazon.com.  I will write more about these endeavors in future posts.


Until next time,


Valerie Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My photo
Wilkesboro, NC, United States
My interest with writing began by composing poems about nature in my childhood. I also co-wrote a play in my 4th grade class when I lived in New Rochelle, NY. It generated enough positive feedback that my class put on the play in the school auditorium. I was fortunate to have a lead part. After my high school graduation, I entered the working world. For over 30 years I have been steadily gaining writing, editing and digital publishing skills. I began by composing letters and emails to company clients. I contributed to articles written for The Commuters Register based in Windsor, CT. Since 2009, I have added social media, digital publishing and blogging here in Wilkesboro, NC. Since 2010, I write ad copy for the listing descriptions for each of my 3 Internet shops open at Etsy.com. In 2012, I entered a poem about my dog Red in the World Poetry Contest. The poem was chosen for publication. I have written articles for the Winston-Salem Frugal Living Examiner and Hub Pages. In 2012, I acquired The Wilkes Gazette digital newspaper that was renamed the Wilkes County Gazette in 2014. I write under both my own name and my pen name, Jeanne Armonk.
Pet Adoption